SIRXSLS001 Sell to the Retail Customer
This is a Nationally Recognised & Accredited Course through EZE Training.
This unit, SIRXSLS001 Sell to the Retail Customer describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to deliver quality customer service and sell to retail customers. It requires the ability to determine customer needs, match products and services to their needs, and facilitate a sale. This unit applies to all retail sectors and business sizes from large format stores to small independents. It applies to retail personnel at all levels who play a role in engaging with customers with the purpose of selling.
- LLN - As a training provider we are now required by law to assess each student on their language, literacy and numeracy skills (LLN) before they attend training. This allows training providers to cater for every need for every student, and helps each student to achieve their full potential in training.
- VSN (Victoria Only) - The Victorian Government has legislated and implemented a Victorian Student Number (VSN) for students in Victoria. VSN is assigned by the Department of Education and Training.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier) - All students doing nationally recognized training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). A USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters. It creates a secure online record of your nationally recognized training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life. In order to receive a Statement of Attainment when completing your course you will need give us a copy your USI number. Creating a USI is free. To obtain this USI if you don’t already have one please follow the link below: http://www.usi.gov.au/ In order for students (parents, guardians or carers) to create a USI, please make sure you have one form of ID from the list below ready Examples of acceptable forms of ID:
- Driver’s Licence
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Birth Certificate (Australian) *please note a Birth Certificate extract is not sufficient
- Certificate Of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
Please email us at email@example.com with your USI when you have it available.
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
This unit is completed by self-paced work online. The nominal hours for the course are 75hrs Online access remains live for 3 months. Any additional extension will incur an Administration Fee of $250.
Evidence of the ability to complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit in the context of the job role, and:
- Interact with four different retail customers to initiate and close the sale of different retail product or services
- Demonstrate the following during the above customer interactions:
- Appropriate communication
- Establishment and clarification of customer needs, wants and expectations
- Product and/or service knowledge
- Appropriate sales approach to sell benefits and features of products and/or services
- Overcome objections and close sales
- Upsell and/or cross sell additional products and/or services that complement the sale
- Promotion of customer loyalty and repeat sales
The course covers in theory and practice:
The course covers the theory and practice associated with:
- Establish customer needs.
- Provide advice on products and services.
- Facilitate the sale of products and services.