Spektra Xion S Rotary Permanent Makeup Machine — Bubblegum
Microbeau products come with a manufacturer's repair warranty. If something goes wrong with your machine, it will need to be shipped to the US for repair. Because this is a manufacturer's warranty, the warranty will be the same regardless of where you purchase the machine.
Please note: You will need a wireless battery pack or power supply with RCA cable to use this machine.
The Spektra Xion S by Microbeau is a highly unique and innovative rotary tattoo machine. It has been meticulously researched, designed and manufactured over three years in collaboration with prominent tattoo artists worldwide. It’s been designed with versatility in mind, so it is perfect for all tattoo, PMU and SPMU procedures.
The Xion S comes with a 2.5mm stroke wheel installed, and an alternate 1.8mm stroke in the box, giving two options for stroke length.
Measuring 32mm at its widest point and tapering down to a 25mm diameter, the Spektra Xion S is compact and lightweight. This allows for a wide variety of techniques, tailored to your individual tattooing style. For maximum control, this machine’s unique “one-turn” give-dial allows for convenient needle give adjustment, from soft to hard, while it's sleek and seamless grip, is autoclave-safe and compatible with all needle types. The Spektra Xion S employs a specially designed 6W MotorBolt System and is able to operate at up to 9.5 volts. Exceeding this voltage level is not recommended.
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design allows for optimal maneuverability
- Intuitive adjustable stroke settings suit different styles of tattooing
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock in needle depth settings
- Seamless, autoclavable grip feature is compatible with all Cheyenne-style needles
- Incremental, one turn give dial allows for hard to soft adjustment of needle stroke
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system, designed to meet and exceed your needs for any micropigmentation procedure.
- When purchasing cartridges for this machine, they MUST have a membrane to prevent ink or pigment from spilling back into the machine.
Beauty Stuff Australia is an official distributor of FK Irons and Microbeau products.