EV Grey Lash and Brow Tint (Dye) 25ml
EV Grey, is a highly pigmented lash and brow tint with it’s gentle formula and long lasting colour.
Adds depth to the natural brows and lashes, while creating staining to the skin beneath.
With its cooler undertones, EV Grey tint is ideal for covering natural greys and sparse brows, and can be mixed with other colours in the range to create neutral shades for multiple skin tones.
Colour will continue to develop after removal.
This versatile tint can be used to create ashy tones and cool down even those lighter natural hair colours when mixed with lighter tints without taking them too dark.
Maximum development times are recommended for a deeper skin stain when mixed with lighter tint shades.
Frequent checking of development is advised.
- For a subtle colour outcome and minimal skin stain. 1-3 mins.
- For a cooler colour outcome and medium skin stain. 3-6 mins.
- For a deeper colour outcome and heavier skin stain. 6-9 mins.
- For a darker colour outcome and intense skin stain. 9-12 mins.
NOTE: The above timings are for guideline purposes only and results may differ between clients.
Frequent checking is advised for different skin types and skin tones.
Application is recommended immediately after mixing for best results. Colour will continue to develop after removing.
To be used only with EV Cream developer 3%. For professional use only. Use only as directed. Product may stain skin depending on skin type. Patch testing advised.
Elysian Valentina Lash & Brow tint quick step guide.
- Cleanse the client's lashes or brow area to make sure all makeup, oils, and dirt are removed.
- Mix equal amounts of E.V tint and E.V developer (1:1 ratios) to a paste consistency.
- Apply to the lashes/brows or mapped area in both directions to ensure full hair coverage.
- Clean up the surrounding areas using a damp cotton pad or foam tip application wand.
- Once the tint has reached the desired colour, remove using damp cotton pads.
- Advise the client to keep the brows dry for a period of 24hrs.
- Skin staining will vary with skin type, skin tone, and preparation by technicians