4 in 1 Mapping Pencil Sharpener
This Mapping Pencil Sharpener allows you to quickly and easily sharpen wax pencils precisely, and to exactly the same shape every time. This tool is great for both beginners and experts. Clean between uses with an alcohol pad.
How to Use:
- Peel the paper of your wax pencil down toward the base of the pencil, so that about ¼" (6-7mm) of wax is exposed.
- Choose the prefered shape, insert the pencil in the shaft of the sharpener wax end first.
- Using the guide of the sharpener, use a razor blade to shave away wax until level with the guide.
- Flip the pencil over and repeat this process, making use to shave down the opposite side of the wax this time.
- May not fit all pencils
- Mapping Pencil Sharpening Razor is required with use of this product (not included)